Malapascua Operators and Accomodation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good on ya! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time in paradise. Now, you have a mission should you accept it......
Go back to work, tell all of your friends how beautiful the Philippines is and make many group trips back!!! See, easy......:D

No problem telling all my friends how beautiful the Philippines are :wink:

I "did" end up changing my mind :D. I'm in Moalboal now. Got here yesterday afternoon. Made a night dive last night and four dives today. Really great fish life here. Saw a turtle last night and two today. A whale shark was spotted yesterday morning (knew I should have come sooner Having a great time. I think I would have done it the other way next time four days in Malapascua and the rest here :wink: Back home to Japan on Friday..

its been a long while since i heard a good review of Moalboal. :)

glad you loved it there!

its been a long while since i heard a good review of Moalboal. :)

glad you loved it there!

Really!!!??? Well maybe I haven't dived enough places yet, or maybe I'm just easy to please :wink: I thought it was really nice though...

I'm working through my trip report over on the ST Forum now. I'm still working on Malapascua and I've only posted about 30 photos so far. Had to go back to work today, so it might take the rest of the week to finish. When I'm finished I'll link it or re-post over here.

I probably shot as many photos in Moalboal in four days as I did in Malapascua in 9. I ended up doing 25 dives in Malapascua and 14 in Moalboal. I shot over 1300 photos total for the trip.... Gotta love digital :D I'm using a Canon A630 in an Ikelite housing with a Ikelite DS125 substrobe. Here's a few samples, hope ya'll like them :)

Attachments

• Malapascua Gilianio Clown Anemonefish Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Gilianio Clown Anemonefish Medium Web view.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Malapascua Tapilon Nudibranch Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Tapilon Nudibranch Medium Web view.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Malapascua Monad Shoal Manta Ray2 Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Monad Shoal Manta Ray2 Medium Web view.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Malapascua Thresher Shark2 Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Thresher Shark2 Medium Web view.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Malapascua Calangaman Island Clearfin Lionfish Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Calangaman Island Clearfin Lionfish Medium Web view.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Malapascua Pepper and Salt Commensal Shrimp Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Pepper and Salt Commensal Shrimp Medium Web view.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 49
Really!!!??? Well maybe I haven't dived enough places yet, or maybe I'm just easy to please :wink: I thought it was really nice though...

I'm working through my trip report over on the ST Forum now. I'm still working on Malapascua and I've only posted about 30 photos so far. Had to go back to work today, so it might take the rest of the week to finish. When I'm finished I'll link it or re-post over here.

I probably shot as many photos in Moalboal in four days as I did in Malapascua in 9. I ended up doing 25 dives in Malapascua and 14 in Moalboal. I shot over 1300 photos total for the trip.... Gotta love digital :D I'm using a Canon A630 in an Ikelite housing with a Ikelite DS125 substrobe. Here's a few samples, hope ya'll like them :)

Awesome finds, Bill! Love the thresher...More photos pls.

awesome Bill! Great trip report over on the ST forums btw. Once I have time I'll be posting over there. You need to show more pics though! :D

awesome Bill! Great trip report over on the ST forums btw. Once I have time I'll be posting over there. You need to show more pics though! :D

Thanks for all the nice comments from people. I just started doing underwater photography a few months ago, so I do appreciate it... I still have a long way to go, even though sometimes I get lucky :) I'd post a few more photos for ya'll but I'm at work now and don't have any of them with me.

All the photos that are ready have been posted in the gallery on the ST forum. They include most of the underwater photos that I'm going to post from Malapascua.

I'll have a few more u/w photos and some surface shots, hopefully by tomorrow. Then I'll start on Moalboal :)

i love the pics....!

my ex-bf just did moalboal last august07 too and he said there were so much stuff to see there. he also saw turtles (boooohooooo). i guess, i shouldn't cross that site off my list, after all!

Hmmm...what's the ST forum?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom