Malapascua Operators and Accomodation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awesome pics bill! glad you enjoyed your trip

Glad you liked them.... here are a few more....

Attachments

• Felimar at Monad Shoal Medium Web view.jpg
    Felimar at Monad Shoal Medium Web view.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Malapascua Beach Looking Towards Hippocampus Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Beach Looking Towards Hippocampus Medium Web view.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Malapascua Calangaman Island  Nudibranch Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Calangaman Island Nudibranch Medium Web view.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Malapascua Nunez Shoal Descending the Wall2 Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Nunez Shoal Descending the Wall2 Medium Web view.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 49
  • Malapascua Lighthouse Reef Seahorse Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Lighthouse Reef Seahorse Medium Web view.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Malapascua Lighthouse Reef Round Crab Medium Web view.jpg
    Malapascua Lighthouse Reef Round Crab Medium Web view.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 29
Hey Bill, less chit-chat, and more working on the trip report... OK?? :D:D:D:D

Just kidding obviously! Can't wait to read the rest of your report.:coffee:

Hey Bill, less chit-chat, and more working on the trip report... OK?? :D:D:D:D

Just kidding obviously! Can't wait to read the rest of your report.:coffee:

No I understand..... I probably should have already done this since I'm well into the report.

There really isn't much in my report on accomodations and operators per se... would this be the place to post or should I start a new thread? My report is more about the diving there. I can copy over what I've done so far, or I can provide a link to the Scuba Toys forum. I'm open to suggestion....

I have a doctors appointment this afternoon and I have to go get measured for my dry suit after (I miss the Philippines already). I'll check back this evening. Whatever the consensus is, I'll do when I get back.

No I understand..... I probably should have already done this since I'm well into the report.

There really isn't much in my report on accomodations and operators per se... would this be the place to post or should I start a new thread? My report is more about the diving there. I can copy over what I've done so far, or I can provide a link to the Scuba Toys forum. I'm open to suggestion....

I have a doctors appointment this afternoon and I have to go get measured for my dry suit after (I miss the Philippines already). I'll check back this evening. Whatever the consensus is, I'll do when I get back.

a new thread would be good. just copy the rep you made and post it here. :D

pls include links to your pics in the new thread too.

Sorry... just got home... went and picked up my dry suit... I know this is a foreign concept to most of you.. but some of us are forced to dive in water that is shall we say... less than optimum temperture ;-) It was buy a dry suit or not dive.... :))

I'll post a new thread on Malapascua when I get home from work tomorrow.... gotta go grab a shower and get some sleep, have to get up in four and half hours for work :-(

:rofl3:The life of a squid......shucks!!:rofl3:The dry suit has gotta hurt!:rofl3:

:rofl3:The life of a squid......shucks!!:rofl3:The dry suit has gotta hurt!:rofl3:

Only in the pocketbook :wink: Actually I was pretty lucky, I got out the door on a new dry suit, neck and wrist seals, ankle weights, a weight belt and another 5 kilos of weight for just over 109,000 Yen which is just over a $1000 US at the current exchange rate. A neoprene suit of course, but good quality for the price I think based on my research. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few dives in next week.... heck for that kind of money I hope I get a LOT of dives in this winter :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom