Makati location: Asia Divers????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been looking all over the map - where's asian divers in makati? And how do I get to it?

Abimir Place, 1741 Dian Street
Palanan Makati City Philippines 1235

Thanks guys!

from my office go to

sen. gil puyat ave.
after crossing hiway look for DIAN st., then turn right

they are deep deep down in dian st., again to your right

chip104:
I've been looking all over the map - where's asian divers in makati? And how do I get to it?

Abimir Place, 1741 Dian Street
Palanan Makati City Philippines 1235

Thanks guys!

Chip,

you're a star!

as in a ghetto superstar? cause that'd be cool. :fro:

i know the manager really well and can get yo agood deal what do you need? tehy are cressi distributors:)

Spoon:
i know the manager really well and can get yo agood deal what do you need? tehy are cressi distributors:)
i forgot his name.... met him when i was gear shopping some time ago... forgot his name because he looks so much like my college professor hahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
i forgot his name.... met him when i was gear shopping some time ago... forgot his name because he looks so much like my college professor hahahahaha

Jag

robert dario

hey spoon!
can ya get me discounts for an EFR and EFR-care for children DVD plus the EFR manual from them? :D :D :D

im shameless, i know. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom