Major League Vortex Meet/Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Couple of us are diving Saturday evening and Sunday morning.

Cant make it this weekend, but maybe either the 28/29th or june 2nd and 3rd. Heather has to go into surgery on june7th for kidney stones, so im trying to get her to enjoy some good diving before she is layed up for a month or so.

June 4th and 5th(weekend) we'll be diving Destin Jetties. I can't commit to any weekday diving, work owns my sorry tail.

SuPrBuGmAn:
June 4th and 5th(weekend) we'll be diving Destin Jetties. I can't commit to any weekday diving, work owns my sorry tail.

Corigan talked to me about the trip to the jetties, and im going to try my hardest to try and make it. Im not shure if it will happen due to a home renavation project going on the weekend before the trip. Ill let you know whats up when I have a better idea.

Hey, KP . . .
I'll try to get your STA put together this upcoming week.

the K

OK, Alabama, Florida and Georgia Bubble Blowers !!!

Just thought I'd bounce this one back up to remind all interested that we're planning on a meet/greet/eat and dive fete July 22nd, 23rd and 24th at Vortex Springs !!!

This will be kinda like an old time, southern family reunion.

If you can, bring a favorite dish to be shared with all.

For you true southerners, I'm whooping up a cook pot full of my soon-to-be-world famous brunswick stew!

Hope so see a lot of ScubaBoarders there . . .

the K

Hey, Bug Man, you still interested in the canoe???

Interested, yes, have the means to purchase it, nope!

:)

Tooooooo Funny !!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom