Major League Vortex Meet/Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now you mention you have a canoe for sale right after I buy a new Big Screen HDTV. Bleh! If I would have known you would be minus a canoe right now. Kyle and I have been wanting one to putz around lanier on it and do some dives out in different parts of the lake.

Matt

It's a steal. My buddy who has the sailboat up at Lanier owns it. He bought a Zodiac and now wants to sell the canoe.

It's a Sawyer, fiberglass cloth lay up. It is a FAST canoe, and light. Has lines very similar to the Mad River Malacite. Slight "V" keel that lets it track straight in flat water, but enough tumblehome to let it manuever well in riffles and light rapids.

Personally at $550, I don't think he's asking enough for it, but, hey, it's his boat. They run about $990 new. No dings at all.

Careful Dennis, just cos you are a new mod, doesnt mean you can go ahead willy nilly with commercial cross posting within a non-commercial forum (ie its not in the marketplace or the trips/happenings forum) - you have much to learn young grasshopper :wink:

simbrooks:
Careful Dennis, just cos you are a new mod, doesnt mean you can go ahead willy nilly with commercial cross posting within a non-commercial forum (ie its not in the marketplace or the trips/happenings forum) - you have much to learn young grasshopper :wink:

Sorry, didn't know I had crossed the line. The thread has been going for a while. I don't see how it's commercial in nature, however ???? I'm not making money, there is no consideration mentioned, just the locale. I can see, however, that it should have initially been posted in the happenings section.

I'll move it over . . .

The Kraken:
Sorry, didn't know I had crossed the line. The thread has been going for a while. I don't see how it's commercial in nature, however ???? I'm not making money, there is no consideration mentioned, just the locale. I can see, however, that it should have initially been posted in the happenings section.

I'll move it over . . .
I was talking about the boat sale :wink:

The Kraken:
Just bumping this back up to see if I can get a bit more response . . .
Well I would definately love to be there but I am trying to get on a trip to PC Beach on those dates 8( Would have been a great time to meet some local divers, oh well maybe next time. :wink:

I will do my first dive the week prior and I believe it as the vortex springs that you are talking about meeting at. :eyebrow:

Welcome to ScubaBoard Jurgen

I dive regularly on the AL/FL Gulf Coast as well as the FL panhandle. So if you are ever looking to get wet, shoot me a line and chances are I'll probably be diving within a couple of hours from you.

My brother's girlfriend's parents just moved out of their house and they had some yard knomes that weren't going along to the next house. Needless to say, I knabbed a couple.

I'm thinking we can get everyone who comes to sign on one of the knomes and then we can set him on the ledge inside the cavern at Morrison with the other yard ornements(watermelon boy and the goose).

Kewl !!!

the K

Back
Top Bottom