Madison Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If the weather continues to be nice, any chance the WB would let you stay open through November?

David

All,

Britt has asked me to relay that next Saturday, 27 October, will be the final night dive of the season as well as the final weekend to dive at Madison Quarry for the year.

be there at 6:00pm for BBQ, hamburgers and hotdogs. Sodas, water and some gator aid type drinks will be provided. Cost is $15.00 per person.

Night dives last from sundown till...

See you there!

ltstanfo

P.S. NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED!

Doubtful, the lease expires the end of October.
Too bad. The WB has had to shut you down early a lot, so it would have been nice for them to cut you a break.

Thank you for your efforts to keep this local dive site open.

Take care,
David

i was out there this past weekend. think the temp was at 70*. pretty cool place. ill definitely be back.

Man... I'm bummed I just learned about you guys being open for diving again!

I just got back into diving recently after 15 years, did a refresher with SDI and went to key largo a few weeks ago. Had I known you guys were open this year, i would have been out there as muc has I could.

Hopefully you will get to open another lease next year! I would definitely like to come out and get some dives in. And since I live about 15 minutes away, I could make it a habit!

Has there been any word yet on if/when Madison would be re-opening this year?

Has there been any word yet on if/when Madison would be re-opening this year?

We have the lease through October for the 2013 season. We plan to open on the first weekend of May. We will be planning several events and in doing so, we will need a lot of support from the dive community.

There are going to be a few changes in the operation of the Quarry, but nothing that most people will notice. We will have a few new staff members to handle the operations as well (Yes, I finally get to take a break this year). Admission will be the same as last year, $25 per person. Instructors, get with us about bringing your classes and we will fill you in on the details needed to bring students to the Madison Quarry.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom