Love Dilemma, Valentine's Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D :D :D

They will be inside a box of chocolates when it arrives with the flowers...

I can't make it back by the 14th so I had to do something a little special.

oh...what if she gives it away? no kidding...that's what I always do with candy I get. My x-mother in law sends me Godiva's and I give it to the first person that comes through my house.

well..think about that.

Dennis..help me with an idea.

I was thinking I could put an inflatable woman behind the wheel in his truck at work....outside the battery.

i agree Catherine..... we have always had Dennis best interest at heart always!!!!!

a bake off!!! what tin would i use....my rose shaped bunt and i have 2 differnt types of heart shaped tins also..... good thing i bought some cooking chocolate today

i agree

boss gives me choc for christmas and that day i had hair appointment - have the chocs to my hairdresser

catherine96821:
oh...what if she gives it away? no kidding...that's what I always do with candy I get. My x-mother in law sends me Godiva's and I give it to the first person that comes through my house.

well..think about that.

:11: :11: :11: :11: OMG!!!!!

I'll have to pass on the bake off, but I am having my own burn off- I got some new LED lights, so I'm burn testing them. I've got them in a bucket of water in the garage to test them in realistic conditions, but the problem is that the ice in the bucket keeps getting thicker and thicker. :11:

see? Dennis...I am telling you, we women have our strategies.

tell her it's special Canadian chocolat and you want to know if she can taste the difference...you need to secure the chocolate! Or it will just be re-gifted, that's what we do.

Pepo...there you go, about gear again. How are you gonna get a girl, if you are always thinking about your gear? ...frankly, it's not normal.

listen guys..if I turn up dead...it was the "railing man", okay? nuff said, I just kicked him off my property...something is wrong with him

catherine96821:
see? Dennis...I am telling you, we women have our strategies.

tell her it's special Canadian chocolat and you want to know if she can taste the difference...you need to secure the chocolate! Or it will just be re-gifted, that's what we do.

Pepo...there you go, about gear again. How are you gonna get a girl, if you are always thinking about your gear?

Geeze, thanks for the heads up Catherine. You're a very smart blonde girl...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom