Love Dilemma, Valentine's Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ha ha...JB has his own tools.

okay, more weapons anyway. (I think?)

ask WC about trying to wear his body armor on the plane in Dubai....he he he

some hints for you

what im doing for hubby on valentines day is:

home baked pink bread that i will cut into the shape of a love heart to make his sandwhiches with

home made pink cream filled cake, baked in a love heart shaped mini cake tin

then i make fortune cookies with special love messages in them

his valentines day lunch usually draws a crowd in the caffeteria as i always do something stupid to embarress him :D i think he likes the attention despite his protests

oh yea...tanks for the reminder.

then I have to send him on the board and he will start reading my posts.....that is never a good thing.

can I learn to bake before the 14th?...okay I will try!

hahahahahhah

how about a moonlight picnic by the water?

hubby and i do that quite often after a dive

yes...thats probably it...I just want to cruise by the graffiti for excitement. The sheer lawlessness of it. The place is a bridge post you can only see on your way out to the ocean. Of course, my enemies will all report me now.

i was just thinking you might want to use assumed names so you wont get busted :)

hate for you to spent valentines dinner in jail

catherine96821:
YOU! need to worry about your own self.

What are you doing for Aimee?

Diamond earrings and pendant...:wink:

yea...maybe we should have a bake-off instead! we could post our cupcakes in a thread!

did somebody say diamonds??? you know almity and I have been really dear friends to you...always sticking up for you when you are away on travels, jerking regs out of insta buddie's mouths.......they try and trash your name...but we always come through and set them straight.

We neeed a bake-off thread. Cheaters can go to a nice bakery...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom