Lost Dive Computer Bull Point/Ft Wetherill (5-12-07)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LobstaMan:
For some reason, I lose my lobster gauge every single year no matter how I attach the darn thing! Next time I'm in the LDS, I'll buy two.

LobstaMan

So you are loosing 2 lobster gauges this year?

ScubaSarus:
Well Dave we'll have to convince Chris to bring his new dive computer to the Brownstone quarry. Imagine all the business and people coming from all over the world if he loses his new computer in the quarry. Heck!! I'de buy a season pass.

Yeah....but how are you going to get him to loose the tank sensors too?

JohnL:
Yeah....but how are you going to get him to loose the tank sensors too?
I can only think off greasing his tank band.

Not that it means anything now but.. I dove Bull Point first thing Monday morning and didn't see any 'puters laying around. It must have disappeared Sunday or still be in the water.

~Steve~

Interesting dive profile once it's found and downloaded.

Well, searched for it to no avail Sunday..... however, I my shiny new Oceanic VT3 arrived today! This thing looks awesome. I can't wait to get it home and hook it up to my regulator... then we'll see if I can resist the urge to go on an impromptu night dive tonight to take it for a spin! :D

Back
Top Bottom