Lost Dive Computer Bull Point/Ft Wetherill (5-12-07)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

90 divers in Wetherell sounds too much like a trip to HELL than fun!!!
and besides,, if Chris gets a VT3, im not diving with him anymore! DIVE SNOB!

dbg40:
if Chris gets a VT3, im not diving with him anymore!

Ooooh.... that feature wasn't even listed in the manual! Nice! :D

RIOceanographer:
Ooooh.... that feature wasn't even listed in the manual! Nice! :D

I am suitably shocked and hurt by that remark. You know how sensitive I am!

Yeah, I suppose you are sensitive....I am sure you'll have a tear or two in your eye when you kick the crap out of me with those steel toed boots of yours for making that post! :D

johnnyseko:
Things I've lost to date:
-lobster gauge

For some reason, I lose my lobster gauge every single year no matter how I attach the darn thing! Next time I'm in the LDS, I'll buy two.

LobstaMan

LobstaMan:
For some reason, I lose my lobster gauge every single year no matter how I attach the darn thing! Next time I'm in the LDS, I'll buy two.

LobstaMan

Imagine how many dive shops would fold if no one lost gear? I bet replacing lost gear accounts for half of their business.....

Support your local dive shop! Lose more stuff! :D

why not put some insurance on those high dollar toys. it's cheap and well worth it. i about found out the hard way. i too lost my first computer and had someone kind enough to turn it in at the front office at the quarry we were diving. thats all it took for me to get some insurance on my gear.

Bill

DAN already offers this kind of insurance

RIOceanographer:
. I am a gadget junkie! New toy!!! New toy!!! New toy!!! :D

And such is maybe the reason you like Batman? I could have sworn I heard you mumbled something about being Batman after you got spit out of the ocean on that Hazard Ave dive.

Well Dave we'll have to convince Chris to bring his new dive computer to the Brownstone quarry. Imagine all the business and people coming from all over the world if he loses his new computer in the quarry. Heck!! I'de buy a season pass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom