Looking for TX dive buddies in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff, the 12th or 13th works for me. I am not sure which day is better so just pick one and I will make it work.

Dan, sorry dude.

I can try and make the 12th/Fri.,,,,is CSSP open that day? The 13th. is out for me.

I can try for the 12th too.

Will a 3mm be enough for that time of year?

OK, so looks like we have four people on the 12th: richerso, preacher, texdiveguy and trout. I will put zzzKing down as a maybe. zzzKing, why are you asking about a 3mm ?? Is that 3mm crushed neoprene ? :D

Good catch on the Friday park schedule TexDiveGuy! I will make it a point to call Robert on the 8th or 9th and ask him to open the park. I would think with 4 people attending, he'd be more than happy to accomodate us. Anywho, I will post Robert's answer here on Dec 9th at 7:00pm.

I can try and make the 12th/Fri.,,,,is CSSP open that day? The 13th. is out for me.

That is a good question. Are they open weekdays this time of year? Will they show up for a group? Anybody local know?

That is a good question. Are they open weekdays this time of year? Will they show up for a group? Anybody local know?

Robert/owner lives on and near site....we locals will at times go during the winter Fridays (norm closed on winter Fri.) after giving Robert a ring, he is usually very nice to see divers on a winter Friday.

*John--thanks for following up with CSSP. :wink:

Will a 3mm be enough for that time of year?

Yep, should be plenty....it's spring fed so water stays nice and warmish like the spring in Florida. :crafty:

Yep, should be plenty....it's spring fed so water stays nice and warmish like the spring in Florida. :crafty:

???? In less than a month CSSP is hosting the POLAR BEAR dive! I would say that the water is mighty chilly. I would rethink just a 3 mil unless you like arctic conditions...Everybody I have talked to has been using a 5 mil of late, minimum.

???? In less than a month CSSP is hosting the POLAR BEAR dive! I would say that the water is mighty chilly. I would rethink just a 3 mil unless you like arctic conditions...Everybody I have talked to has been using a 5 mil of late, minimum.

:crafty:= Crafty reply!

I was pulling his leg.....Zzz knows better.....he was just being Zzz........ :wink:

YES it is darn chilly water right now.....will drop by deep winter into the mid 40's.

Back
Top Bottom