Looking for TX dive buddies in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's exactly the week we're going. Because it's spring break. I don't know, maybe we could plan a little earlier, but I doubt it. We wanted the extra days, and not just a weekend, cause it's such a long drive.

You'll make it out there someday.

I wondered if it would be the same. TwoBit mentioned wanting to go. I'll harrass him about another weekend. That is a long haul though so I dont want to go on my own. Maybe I will try and get a 3 day weekend organized for Memorial Day or something...

I'll think about it AFTER Xmas :)

-Vanessa

So where is home when you arent taking a year off?

Have yourself a merry Texmas then :wink:

I am a missionary working in the Czech Republic
Yep, that's it! Taking a year off. In the next 12 months I will drive with this trailer about 75,000 miles and speak in approx 100 different churches. Anybody want to come along? :wink:

I am a missionary working in the Czech Republic
Yep, that's it! Taking a year off. In the next 12 months I will drive with this trailer about 75,000 miles and speak in approx 100 different churches. Anybody want to come along? :wink:

Glad to see you can fit some diving into the speaking schedule and able to take a year off. The good Lord has me right where he wants me, working since 1972. Diving since 1974. and currently living in the best state in the Union.

Best Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

Glad to see you can fit some diving into the speaking schedule and able to take a year off. The good Lord has me right where he wants me, working since 1972. Diving since 1974. and currently living in the best state in the Union.

Best Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

Well...Actually I was joking. :cool2: It doesn't work out to be much of a vacation. Living in a travel trailer is fine for a short time. Doing it for a year is not my idea of fun!

If I get to Austin I'll look you up.

Jeff

Well...Actually I was joking. :cool2: It doesn't work out to be much of a vacation. Living in a travel trailer is fine for a short time. Doing it for a year is not my idea of fun!

If I get to Austin I'll look you up.

Jeff

Sounds like a plan Jeff, enjoy your stay in Texas and all the best to you and your family.

Shawn

Ooh! Balmorhea. Now there's something I haven't done in a while. Hmmm.

John, I am hoping to get a trip to Balmorhea in over the winter. No idea when. I have a son I want to make the trip with me, so his schedule will most likely determine when.

Willie

I could make time on Dec 12.

Richerso: #@$% I will still be working in Ohio that weekend!!!!! Need to get some muck time in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom