Looking for the Toughest, Best Zippered Dry Suit Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apperantly Steve Gamble has retired, after teaming up with D3 Diving - now they no longer offer drysuit repairs.
Steve might still be reachable at:

Gamble Scuba​

824 NW 250 Terrace #120
Newberry, FL 32669

(352) 474-6464

For rough work I'd go with Otter brittanic super skin, neoprene cuffs and neck seals.

Best in your DUI CF200 with brand new zipper, what do you think of that???

I wish you MANY decades to come and you are in great health, prosperity and happiness with fantastic awesome safe enjoyable diving.
Why thank you, Boltsnap! Got a lot of hard miles on the frame, at times can't recall my name, but far from lame and still in the game!

I had a Viking pro rubber dry suit...basically like diving within a tire...rugged as hell but not comfortable. I then got a DUI CF200 with knee pads...elbow pads..pockets...etc...I would think the Viking Pro suit would work for you...Viking Pro Diving Dry Suit | Viking Dry Suits | Deep Sea Diving Gear | Commercial Deep Sea Dive Gear | Diving Equipment | DESCO Diving Equipment and Supply Company Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I did do some work in a Viking Pro ( company supplied ) during my commercial diving years and it was a rugged suit, but being a bit longer in the tooth now has me opting for a little more comfort - thanks for the suggestion!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom