Looking for Monterey Dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome!

There should be plenty of responses as soon as all the locals get home from work.

May is actually one of the coldest times of year in the water around Monterey, but with the drysuit you won't care.

As soon as Ski Racing season is over I hope to get underwater a few times. Hopefully I will be available when you come to visit. Keep us posted.

Wristshot ~~

i am down in monterey about every othere weekend, and am planning to still be doing so in may,lol, so let me know and if you are interested i can show you many places there to dive, and also know many of the locals and can possibley get a group if you would like!! jim

I'm in (provided work doesn't call)

Dive reservations can only be made 2 montsh (to the day) in advance

Debbie
Pt Lobos Reservations

I have reservations for the 6th & 13th May When do you guys want to do it?

Let's get a head count i we have too many people we might have to do it somewhere else.... Let's start a new thread

Ben_ca:
I'm in (provided work doesn't call)

I have reservations for the 6th & 13th May When do you guys want to do it?

Let's get a head count i we have too many people we might have to do it somewhere else.... Let's start a new thread
hey ben, sounds like a great idea, im up for it, even after being a warm water weenie for the last 12 days,lol, phillipines rocks!!! but i am back to the great cold waters of the west coast!!:D

I went ahead and submitted a request for both the 6th and the 13th too. Hopefully NYSG will enlighten us as to which week in May she was talking about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom