Looking for Divers for May 31 at Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rzeus56

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for a few more divers on May 31st to go diving off of a boat with Lake Travis Scuba. We can do a 4 hour morning 2 tank dive or a 4 hour afternoon 2 take dive. Whatever works best. I think it's $35 for a 2 tank dive.

Let me know and I'll make the arrangements or get in touch with me if you have any questions.

You can check out this guy's website at Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba

Cool man, just let me know. Thanks.

Hey. I am new around the site... and to the area kinda. I am up in Killeen, I wouldnt mind going out for the dive. Right now i am Free for any time of the day

Count me in. Either morning or afternoon, whatever works for everyone else. I've been out with Bubba Dives but not yet with Lake Travis Scuba. Looking foward to it. Just let me know when. You can shoot me an e-mail if you'd like at lcc09@clearwire.net.

Cool, so I'll count you in then?

Yeah Count me in. Gets me out of Killeen for a day.

Wow, Fred, I can't say I've ever been that thirsty... Nice avatar!

HA Thanks! My friends were wondering what this thing next to the toilet was on a trip, Being a "world traveler" like i say i am i had to show them what it was. Living in Italy i used them for GI Joes and Boats....

K, so far it's me, Fred and old school. Fred, if you want to send me your email address I'll email you for some info to get it all set up. If yall have any questions my email is rzeus56@gmail.com. Thanks guys and I'll talk to you soon.

Ryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom