Lookin' for dive buddy- CSSP- Fri Oct 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TXScubaBear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Thinking about taking a vacation day and having a dive day there~! I've never been there so it'll be new to me if anyone wants to buddy up with me, I'd like to do 2, maybe 3 dives and just have a nice day of it. Can't do the weekend because of daughters birthday, plus I've heard Friday is a better day anyway, no classes or hardly any.
I figure to leave here 0600 and get there 0830-ish??
thanks!
Figured this is a good way to get inducted into the Swampers group as well....

:wink:

I'm planning on diving there that day with a friend from work. Because of the hours I work, 9:30 will be about the earliest that I could get there and then I'll have to leave around 2. We should be able to get in a couple of dives. There shouldn't be any problem with you joining us.

Sounds good, just need to know where to meet- not familiar with it.
thanks!

Well, y'all have fun- I need to put this off to another day due to schedule modification- I knew I shoulda put that request in earlier!

:no

If something changes I'll post here and still plan to meet y'all.
Thank you

I'm planning on diving there that day with a friend from work. Because of the hours I work, 9:30 will be about the earliest that I could get there and then I'll have to leave around 2. We should be able to get in a couple of dives. There shouldn't be any problem with you joining us.

Still planning on being out there? I am going to be up there this coming Friday (Oct 12) and am looking for a dive buddy or 2.

Still planning on being out there? I am going to be up there this coming Friday (Oct 12) and am looking for a dive buddy or 2.
I'm still planning on it at this point; however, I'm dealing with some sinus congestion that will rule out diving if it isn't beter by then. I'm hoping these decongestants will work.:D

My foot is better, so I'm going to try to get out there for a dive or two.

Apparently Winter Hours started already so they will not be open on Friday. Hope everyone sees this before they head out there.

Thanks for that heads-up, THG. I'm glad I saw this ahead of time.

Harry if you're free on Saturday and don't mind a trip to Lake Murray Oklahoma (2 hrs from Dallas), you're welcome to hook up with us.

Back
Top Bottom