Lookie What I got!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now let's see...hypothetically, if someone (Timeliner, for example) wanted to pull something very dramatic for the camera and cut one of your air hoses, which one should it be? I think on the show it was always the left one....hmmmm.

I'll cut you man!

seahunt.jpg

Right side inhale....left side exhale.....

Attachments

• TeamZissou.jpg
    TeamZissou.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 38
grouse as in cool, excellent, very good... honestly, i know I'm speaking English but sometimes you guys don't understand me :wink:

You know what they say the USA and UK two countries divided by a common language. :)

I know you are in Australia but the principle is the same.

One of these years I will get enough money together to come and visit your fine country/continent. That probably won't happen for another 7 years when my 14 year old daughter will be out of college. Until then I will have to be content looking at the pictures others bring back.

We occasionally need an English to English translation when listening to my 14 year old daughter and she lives in the same house.:D

This is such a cool thread. I am diggin' it -- is that proper 60s lingo daddy-o ??
Is that Sea Hunt poster on post #23 for real?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom