Lookie What I got!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow!! That is very cool.. I always seem to look at the vintage stuff on Ebay, some really neat stuff.

The bay is a good source for vintage gear. Building a USD kit is reasonable....building a Sea Hunt kit is not. That Voit gear is fetching some really stupid money right now.

The bay is a good source for vintage gear. Building a USD kit is reasonable....building a Sea Hunt kit is not. That Voit gear is fetching some really stupid money right now.

I have several vintage dive masks in my humble collection,,, and a Voit 1971 steel 72cf. tank that I still have in service as one of my deco/stage bottles!

1971 ! ? ! ?
Do you have any idea when I was born?

1971 ! ? ! ?
Do you have any idea when I was born?

John....We'll deal with you and your birthing issues later and that is a fine story
( or so I'm told)
weren't you hatched from a Pod or transplanted here by a Comet or something?

right now we're talking about that cool scuba unit Joe Diver got.

That is waaaaaay cool, Joe! Now, all you need is one of those "storefront" plate glass masks, a one-foot long "saber" dive knife, and a curvacious dive partner and you'll be Mike Nelson for sure! (You may already have some or all of the above, of course; I don't know.)
Now let's see...hypothetically, if someone (Timeliner, for example) wanted to pull something very dramatic for the camera and cut one of your air hoses, which one should it be? I think on the show it was always the left one....hmmmm.

now you need one of those nifty little red stocking caps. and some shorts that reveal WAY too much.

now you need one of those nifty little red stocking caps. and some shorts that reveal WAY too much.

I have the red stocking cap!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom