Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So do i and idk why its doing that. its a video of a taxi sideswping a car and flipping over. the comments are hilarious "look what a great driver using his hazzards" lol

You have to wonder if the hazard lights was an automatic car function jajajajajaja - that is so funny, car laying on it's side and the hazard lights come on!!! When I first seen the video I wondered about that but hazard lights here are used like turn signals anywhere else, that and the horn are sort of reflex reactions.....

You know walking on the interior of Cozumel, felt a little sketchy the last time I did it, but because I was with my friend / divemaster it wasn't bad (and Spanish is my 1st language!)
Nothin' sketch at all
Next time go check out the new murals off of 65 by the boat statue
Entire block of really cool art
Sample

1684987106841.png

1684987138767.png

1684987187924.png

1684987294540.png

Another shooting This time by Hemmingways again. Local girl hit by stray bullet driving by the resturrant last night.
BALA PERDIDA HIERE A UNA MENOR DE EDAD EN EL MALECON DE LA ISLA DE COZUMEL
Una lamentable noche se vivió la noche del sábado en la isla, ya que presuntamente una jóven de escasos 15 años, iba de acompañante en una moto y al pasar frente al Hemingway ubicado en la Rafael E. Melgar, cñ fué alcanzada por un disparo que realizó una persona de identidad desconocida, hacia el restaurante, ya que presuntamente minutos antes no se les dió el acceso a dicho lugar.
Testigos, mencionaron que se escucharon 3 disparos, el cuál uno fué el que hirió a la joven mujer, siendo trasladada al hospital más cercano.
Al lugar llegaron los elementos de la fiscalía general del estado, así como peritos para el levantamiento de casquillos.

It is an island and in the event the police do actually want to / are forced to get involved, well it is an island.

I wonder what it takes to make those bricks, and will they really last?

Oh look, Cancun has Uber...!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom