Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In front of an armed guarded military base, in front of a packed bar and on a section of the street that is single lane in either direction due to construction - no one in custody - the spines have left the country......

What does it mean for them to be declared a matter of national security?
He is going Chavez.

Basically he is banning any opposition or oversight to his infrastructure projects. I believe Cozumel's 4th pier is included.

He is also railing against US interference in Mexico

Meanwhile another foreign owned business has been seized.

I think this applies to Cozumel / Mexico... lol

1684860765051.png

I think this applies to Cozumel / Mexico... lol
Missing being flashy/standing out, having a camera out, generally looking like a victim, having poor "street smarts", being unaware of your surroundings, etc
Getting wasted in the bario is an open invitation for all kinds of trouble, even if you aren't actively picking fights with literal cartel members

Missing being flashy/standing out, having a camera out, generally looking like a victim, having poor "street smarts", being unaware of your surroundings, etc
Getting wasted in the bario is an open invitation for all kinds of trouble, even if you aren't actively picking fights with literal cartel members

You know walking on the interior of Cozumel, felt a little sketchy the last time I did it, but because I was with my friend / divemaster it wasn't bad (and Spanish is my 1st language!)

There are areas in Mexico that I would not feel safe visiting even with the right choices.

Just found a fb page with local news and videos. Check out "Esquema Cozumel."

Watching that news about the stray bullet near Hemmingways - sad. I have been there several times, I think it had a different name - trying to recall.

IDK why, but I found this video pretty funny

Just found a fb page with local news and videos. Check out "Esquema Cozumel."

Watching that news about the stray bullet near Hemmingways - sad. I have been there several times, I think it had a different name - trying to recall.

IDK why, but I found this video pretty funny

Every time I try to look at it, Facebook pops up a request to "use my location" (no, you cannot) on top of it, so I can't view it. I hate Facebook.

Every time I try to look at it, Facebook pops up a request to "use my location" (no, you cannot) on top of it, so I can't view it. I hate Facebook.

So do i and idk why its doing that. its a video of a taxi sideswping a car and flipping over. the comments are hilarious "look what a great driver using his hazzards" lol

Back
Top Bottom