Like tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same version I'm running. You suck too!

Where_s_The_Love_T_Shirt_Funny.jpg

yup. they are there in the bottom left corner.... :popcorn:

(I didn't think they'd been there since 2007 though..... but it doesn't matter either....)

MikeSgotmegood.jpg

Bahahhahahah! How could she have forgotten that? :rofl3:

yup. they are there in the bottom left corner.... :popcorn:

(I didn't think they'd been there since 2007 though..... but it doesn't matter either....)

MikeSgotmegood.jpg

What a perfect example of something one wouldn't want shared 'round the world'. :popcorn:

Never realized those were enabled "share" . . . thought they were advertisement.

So, is there a way to prevent such sharing?

What a perfect example of something one wouldn't want shared 'round the world'. :popcorn:

Never realized those were enabled "share" . . . thought they were advertisement.

So, is there a way to prevent such sharing?

Is there a way to prevent anyone from posting anything on Facebook that is posted on the internet? Already every post has a "permalink" (the post number - right click on it and copy the shortcut :wink:)

With or without these links that you now see for the first time... there are plenty of ways to repost anyone's post.

You seriously don't think that ScubaBoard is going to protect you from the possibility of someone reposting one of your posts elsewhere... do you? Because that is impossible.

Your posts on ScubaBoard (or on any board) are not owned by you. If you are afraid of someone possibly reposting anything you post on the internet, then... (I think you know the answer here)

What makes the difference between threads in that I can "Like" a post here, but elsewhere I can "Share | Like"?

And the answer is . . . . ?????

Share is disabled in site support (as it has been since its original installation) because it's not a publicly viewable forum. You must be a registered member (and logged in) to view site support... therefore you can't share posts in this forum.

Share is disabled in site support (as it has been since its original installation) because it's not a publicly viewable forum. You must be a registered member (and logged in) to view site support... therefore you can't share posts in this forum.

So keep the hijacks in line, or the thread will get moved to W&C and then be shared with the world!

And share is disabled in Lionfish Chat . . . ???

Jax:

you have to be registered in Surface Interval to view it but you can still "share" posts there it seems. so I guess this isn't universal across "opt in forums".

(I haven't checked any of the rest of them).

Yes... Because its in the surface interval.

We also don't let google index the surface interval, since we don't want people searching for SI topics and ending up on SB to find that people here aren't talking about scuba diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom