Like tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah... and guess what. The SHARE links have been on posts since 2007. Previously, we had little FB, Twitter, DIGG links on EVERY post in the lower left hand corner. Now it's under a mouseover window.

Really? I don't remember ever seeing it.

As H has said here, it was not a mouseover thing like it is now. Their were little icons on the lower left of every post. Nothing said "share" but the icons were there.

What makes the difference between threads in that I can "Like" a post here, but elsewhere I can "Share | Like"?

This "sounds like" our posts could end up being advertised on anyone's FB . . .
I can't believe you never saw these... My Facebook is powered by them. Makes it easy to maintain a Facebook presence without wasting, er spending a lot of time.
Pappy O'Daniel:
You don't tell your NetDoc how to court the electorate. We ain't one-at-a-timin' here. We're MASS communicating!
Shamelessly stolen from "O' Brother, Where Art Thou?"

interesting...

Cave Diver... I think it's just effects mods. Sorry.

Is there an ability to have ones posts not shared?

Meaning can one opt out to having a their posts shared?

By the way did anyone else just feel that? I think the sky is falling :wink:

interesting...

Ok, Howard, you know the routine by now... :rofl3:

interesting...

That's entirely possible. Think Chrome! You won't be sorry!

yup. they are there in the bottom left corner.... :popcorn:

(I didn't think they'd been there since 2007 though..... but it doesn't matter either....)

MikeSgotmegood.jpg

Sept 18, 2007 is when I purchased the addon that enables that. Maybe I added the links shortly thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom