Liberty: which one is sensor no. 3? NEED HELP, THANKS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agro

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to exchange sensor no. 3 but I do not know which one is it. There are 4 sensors. The manual sais nothing about numbering. I did not open the sensor box yet, perhaps I find the numbers in there? But anyway I'd like to know befor opening the box. Thanks for your help!

Disconnect a cell, see which one drops out on the handset, reconnect. Move on to the next cell. Repeat as necessary until you get to the one you're looking for.

Disconnect a cell, see which one drops out on the handset, reconnect. Move on to the next cell. Repeat as necessary until you get to the one you're looking for.
Yes, this is my second way to solve the problem, thank you. Nevertheless I'd like to know the position of each sensor. Perhaps I have to drop them out one after the other an make a schedule?

If you are not interested in the technical details and don't have a clue to solve such an minor issue you should maybe thing about quitting diving a rebreather...

If you are not interested in the technical details and don't have a clue to solve such an minor issue you should maybe thing about quitting diving a rebreather...
Jens you are the best, let's forget about the rest.

Sorry for asking a question in a forum which is not according to your very high expectation.

1646506426853.png

The sensor box has numbers in there, well made.

Out of curiosity, have you had training on this rebreather? Or are you trying to be self taught on it?

The questions asked sound too basic for someone who has had a class on how to use it.

Yes. No.

Once again: No idea if this was covered in training. Anyway I don't remember.

And I had a second, closer look to the manual: I find nothing about this topic. You must open den sensor box to find these numbers. That's perfectly OK but it should be said in the manual.

Back
Top Bottom