Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

didnt know where to ask this...its a really dumb question so dont laugh...but what exactly does "pasaway" mean? haha ive lived here long enough but i was too embarrased to ask office mates...at least here its on a forum..haha

mayastig:
didnt know where to ask this...its a really dumb question so dont laugh...but what exactly does "pasaway" mean? haha ive lived here long enough but i was too embarrased to ask office mates...at least here its on a forum..haha
There are explainations of it somewhere around here but I always thought of it as "troublemaker."

or is it something said out of exasperation? Like "pastilan"

btw, good job on your OW!

thanks chip, id like to join you fellas over at ppd one day if i get the time of day off work to go diving

Welcome to the fray mayastig :).

mayastig:

check the link out for the meaning of PASAWAY

Diver Dennis:
All of us are looking forward to diving in your country and getting to know the people there.

We look forward to meeting you guys as well. Talk about the United colors of SB:)

welcome mayastig! :D

@pao: where's the link?

and welcome too to the man of 2's, mr. pufferfish

there's lots of you heading down here. cool! :thumbs-up

:balloon

Back
Top Bottom