Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abubakar, welcome :D!

One of the great things about diving is all the cool gear that we use, you will be very suprised at how easy and painless it becomes to part with large amounts of money when buying dive gear!!

Now, hurry up and get certified :wink:.

Jamdiver:
Abubakar, welcome :D!

you will be very suprised at how easy and painless it becomes to part with large amounts of money when buying dive gear!!

sticky! sticky! words of wisdom indeed.

I'm starting to cut costs already! I used to eat mcdo or jollibee everyday, now jollyjeep is the way to go:D I used to bring a car to the office, now, i commute:11doh:

I'm gonna get certified as soon as I get back from boracay(meaning: im broke until the next sweldo):14:

abubakar:
I'm starting to cut costs already! I used to eat mcdo or jollibee everyday, now jollyjeep is the way to go:D I used to bring a car to the office, now, i commute:11doh:

I'm gonna get certified as soon as I get back from boracay(meaning: im broke until the next sweldo):14:

make sure you research very well. do your homework and dont let anyone talk you into getting a certain brand of gear. dont make the same mistakes as a lot of people who replace their gear numerous times bec they failed to research. good luck.

abubakar:

How long you gonna be in bora? If you stay long enough, you can get certified there. Might be expensive though as it's a resort area. And what is jollyjeep?

midwestdvr:
How long you gonna be in bora? If you stay long enough, you can get certified there. Might be expensive though as it's a resort area. And what is jollyjeep?

Just for 3 days. valentines season!

I cant get certified there. The girlfriend will definitely kill me. she doesnt want to dive or even try it. I'm actually doing this(the cert) against her will but she cant do anything about it (I hope she doesnt see this:D ). ako ang batas! (I am the law!)

jollyjeep - small food trailers that sells really cheap food. They are scattered all over makati:D

abubakar:
Just for 3 days. valentines season!

I cant get certified there. The girlfriend will definitely kill me. she doesnt want to dive or even try it. I'm actually doing this(the cert) against her will but she cant do anything about it (I hope she doesnt see this:D ). ako ang batas! (I am the law!)

jollyjeep - small food trailers that sells really cheap food. They are scattered all over makati:D
One tip. Get rid of that ako and batas way of thinking. You may think you are but in the end we all know that we are not :D . As for the jollyjeep, can't say I've ever seen one. Of course, I've only really been in Makati once since I started going back to the PI.

welcome gio (abubakar)! :balloon

where did you learn to wakeskate? :thumbs-up

ISH!!! one of the things, we should check out :boings:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom