Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what's wake skate? Wakeboarding with wheels? hehe . .

Gio, tell your GF to join the introdive with us and jai on the 25th hehe.

btw, dont buy food at Jollyjeep!!!! Id rather eat at burger machine.

welcome abubakar!

Your avatar is still awesome. I'm in the process of trying to make GIFs...stand by. :) Jollyjeeps make some tasty stuff. Maybe cause it's dog. :)

IRIS: I learned about wakeboarding at lago de oro ( a resort in calatagan, batangas). Then I shifted to wakeskating. You guys should try it:)

ISH: wakeskating is like wakeboarding. the difference is with wakeskating, your board doesnt have bindings. Basically its an oversized skateboard on water. i have a picture of me wakeskating in my profile:)

CHIP: i got the avatar from www.deviantart.com it's an artist's submission page. they have lots! very cool animation and very artistic.

gio:
: wakeskating is like wakeboarding. the difference is with wakeskating, your board doesnt have bindings. Basically its an oversized skateboard on water. i have a picture of me wakeskating in my profile
wow. . coolness. Ive been invited to Calatagan to wakeboard but I haven't gone there yet, one of em adventure stuff I have to accomplish. I did try surfing at San Juan, La Union though, that one was fun! But wait til you go diving hehe.

chip104:
are you being pulled by a kite or a boat????

by a cable system in a man-made lake.

ishbaby:
wow. . coolness. Ive been invited to Calatagan to wakeboard but I haven't gone there yet, one of em adventure stuff I have to accomplish. I did try surfing at San Juan, La Union though, that one was fun! But wait til you go diving hehe.

I cant wait!!! :D

abubakar:
IRIS: I learned about wakeboarding at lago de oro (a resort in calatagan, batangas). Then I shifted to wakeskating. You guys should try it:)

ISH: wakeskating is like wakeboarding. the difference is with wakeskating, your board doesnt have bindings. Basically its an oversized skateboard on water. i have a picture of me wakeskating in my profile:)

hmmm... can be a summer project :14:

sorry, dear. my POS monitor got sick again. i'm using my brother's computer and no YM (can you believe it?). so anti-social kasi... OR I could steal his monitor and transfer it to my room. think he'd notice? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom