Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howarde:
Chip... I have some videos posted of Keys diving...

I dive dry in FL. It's only 72 degrees in the water here at this time of year. brr...
wow, I never knew it went down to 72 in the Keys. I'll keep that in mind if I ever get the chance to get down there.

I just took a look through your gallery, Howarde, Nice! Would love to check out the wreck of the Eagle. The eggsperiment was my favourite. :) I'm definitely trying that! How deep were you?

The egg - 100' -

I have more videos posted on my personal website since SB doesn't do too well with larger files.

http://howardandmichelle.com/dive - scroll down, and there are links to videos. The newer (better) ones are at the top.

We mostly dive between Fort Lauderdale and Boynton Beach (near West Palm Beach)

Whenever we dive in Ft Lauderdale, there's always more people on the boat, and they always look at us funny when we're in drysuits... but after the dives, they're all asking about diving dry... since we're always first in and last out. :D

chip104:
Welcome Andy! Finally. :) Do you dive in a drysuit in Florida?

hey all... is Pakman hiding somewhere to zap me with his Compliance Ray-O-Matic???

:14:

ya... i dive with a dry suit in Florida... because i am a cold wus! i freeze in
70 degree water.

you see, i come from a long line of tropical born-cold wuses from the tropical
island of Cuba, where tropical waters maintain a tropical warmth trhoughout
the tropical year... anythig below 80 degrees is purely criminal...

:wink:

howarde:
The egg - 100' -

I have more videos posted on my personal website since SB doesn't do too well with larger files.

http://howardandmichelle.com/dive - scroll down, and there are links to videos. The newer (better) ones are at the top.

We mostly dive between Fort Lauderdale and Boynton Beach (near West Palm Beach)

Whenever we dive in Ft Lauderdale, there's always more people on the boat, and they always look at us funny when we're in drysuits... but after the dives, they're all asking about diving dry... since we're always first in and last out. :D
hey cool, Pakman, Spoon, and I also stumbled upon a hawksbill eating the coral a couple days ago. Awesome link! Guys check out some of Howarde's and Michelle's vids.

@ andy: I'd freeze in 70F as well!!!

Hello guys and gals! thanks sa warm welcome nyo! Im happy to read the messages and i really felt welcomed. I try to post and come here often sa board. MEdyo masyado lang ako busy sa work. I heard u guys are diving sa Puerto gallera sometime in march. Who is the person in charge of this? Pede ba ako sumama sa dive nyo? I will be there sa Philippines March 4 till march 26...Would love to go with you guys sa group nyo. Need a contac number pls...Thank you :)

RandzWRX:
Hello guys and gals! thanks sa warm welcome nyo! Im happy to read the messages and i really felt welcomed. I try to post and come here often sa board. MEdyo masyado lang ako busy sa work. I heard u guys are diving sa Puerto gallera sometime in march. Who is the person in charge of this? Pede ba ako sumama sa dive nyo? I will be there sa Philippines March 4 till march 26...Would love to go with you guys sa group nyo. Need a contac number pls...Thank you :)

Hey! Check out the Dive-O_Rama Forum specifically the "who can make it PG..." Join...

oh wait.. I forgot to welcome everyone... hold on...:D :D :D :D :D

Paolo Villachaize: Boss! Da Plane! Da Plane!!!
Mr Roarke: Quiet down Paolo. Smiles Everybody, Smiles!

fantasy_island.jpg

av-3.gif
av-3.gif
av-3.gif

California had the singing raisins, the Philippines have the moonwalking bananas!!!

Back
Top Bottom