Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So do I get that under my username now :wink:.
I would prefer 'Natural Mystic' :D :D.

peppers...... whatr about peppers....

have you tried "siling labuyo" (don't ask me , just search for it in google)

siling labuyo = wild pepper

DiveGolfSki:
That site made me hungry!

Hey Jamdiver, slowly counting down to Montego Bay for the first two of my profile :wink: . Any recommendations on dive operators?

Racks his brain..., hehe, you know i'm a cheap local who shore dives and occasionally boat dives with fishermen right :wink:.

Hmmm, you'll in Mobay.
I've only used one dive op in Mobay, think the name was Chalet Caribe.
Wouldn't recommend them, although they do frequent a cool site called Chubb reef, with a resident school of huge Bermuda Chubb and a massive Green Moray.

Jamaqua is near Runaway Bay, which is maybe 30 minutes out of Montego Bay?
Are you renting a car?
They're a couple decent ones i've heard of in Negril, Sundivers comes to mind..

Whoever you dive with in Mobay, make sure you're able to dive in the Marine Park, sites like Basket Reef, Spanish Anchor,Widowmaker and Black Coral Alley are all pretty sweet.
There's also a nice shore dive called Hanni's reef in Reading which is a little town to the west of Mobay.

I'll try and find some more info for you.

Jamdiver:
Racks his brain..., hehe, you know i'm a cheap local who shore dives and occasionally boat dives with fishermen right :wink:.

Hmmm, you'll in Mobay.
I've only used one dive op in Mobay, think the name was Chalet Caribe.
Wouldn't recommend them, although they do frequent a cool site called Chubb reef, with a resident school of huge Bermuda Chubb and a massive Green Moray.

Jamaqua is near Runaway Bay, which is maybe 30 minutes out of Montego Bay?
Are you renting a car?
They're a couple decent ones i've heard of in Negril, Sundivers comes to mind..

Whoever you dive with in Mobay, make sure you're able to dive in the Marine Park, sites like Basket Reef, Spanish Anchor,Widowmaker and Black Coral Alley are all pretty sweet.
There's also a nice shore dive called Hanni's reef in Reading which is a little town to the west of Mobay.

I'll try and find some more info for you.

Thanks, PM if you want to.

Jamdiver:
Ahh, googled it paolov, no i've never had it but I imagine that it's similiar in intensity to the local variety.
I'll look out for it, they're some asian themed food stores here, but i'd be suprised if they have it.

http://pinoycook.net/index.php/recipes/recipe/siling-haba-and-siling-labuyo-hot-chili-peppers/
Thanks for that link, it answered a question I've had for a while. Not long after I first got here, I had a meal with some little green peppers in it. I ate one and while it was uncomfortably hot, it wasn't extreme and have been wondering what it was ever since.

you have got to join one of the PPD get together here in manila and have the guys order a spicy sisig not like the one of PHI -LOUSY SIZZLING PLATTER THEY HAVE THERE !!!!!

Halthron:
Thanks for that link, it answered a question I've had for a while. Not long after I first got here, I had a meal with some little green peppers in it. I ate one and while it was uncomfortably hot, it wasn't extreme and have been wondering what it was ever since.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom