Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
hehehe, on that note my tita, tito and kids still go to a healot. Last time I drove my cousin there was cause of a sprained ankle. She walked in hobbling in pain and came out running. And then my other cousin went in with difficulty breathing and it was apparently cause of a rib that was misalligned so he realligned it (don't ask me how - I never venture into his shack) and my cousin was fine after that. :06:

only in the Philippines I tell myself... :)

Healot? You made it sound like a NArnia character.

It's hilot = from hilot, to rub or massage, can be verb or noun

moonlighting:
Healot? You made it sound like a NArnia character.

It's hilot = from hilot, to rub or massage, can be verb or noun
sorry, must be the accent my cousins use. They're from the south. :)

jonix:
hahahahahaha! ok good enough
lol, another PPD mystery solved. CASE CLOSED.

why have I been browsing the net for 2 hrs?!?!?!? I have a paper that's a day late!

jonix:
what power supply did you change it with? try the branded one's like enermax
The better power supplies are almost always more expensive. A real rough way to test quality is simply to weight to PS that have the same wattage rating. Generally, the heavier one uses better components. To get more technical, you also need to keep an eye on the voltage supplied by each output (or rail), a lower quality power supply may be able to provide "X" watts but have a lower overall voltage rating because of fewer rails.

Think of it this way, a good power supply is like having multiple circuits in the house where you can plug the microwave on one circuit, and the vacuum cleaner on another and use them both at the same time. A cheap power supply can be like having a single circuit. Try having a refrigerator running, plug a microwave into the same circuit and start cooking something then plug in a vacuum cleaner and startt cleaning. You'll overload the circuit. That's what happens with cheap power supplies. People think they have a robust one so they have two hard drives, a fast (hot) processor, a DVD drive and a fast (hot) video card and it overloads until it's cooled down.

Edit: Geez, I have two messages in a row. I better be careful or I'll start channeling Jag :D

Back
Top Bottom