Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
A consultant is some who likes to CON and inSULT people. I'm just using SAP to do so...

Laurens

I just looked at your website and saw Ernie Els. Any relation?:D

jonix:
where do you go diving in japan kim? have not really heard or read of any Japan dive sites
Have a look in the Zen Divers forum. The local knowledge sticky has some site descriptions and there are other threads about different places too.

moonlighting:
WElcome to the board, Storm! Enjoy!

chip104:
Yes welcome Stormrider to the PPD! Good that they have your name on file in case you forget it! :wink:

Thanks guys!

Yes, "on file"... hahaha! I believe you're the same Chip I met and dove with last month (with Caloy+Myra).

Welcome to a whole bunch of new people who have signed up over the last couple of days....

Laurens...SAP!?!? assuming you don't mean something from a tree? :wink:

yomar:
Welcome to PPD, Colin! Let's see...

Watashi no namae wa Yomar-san desu
Konbanwa!!
:rofl: Can you do it in Kana/Kanji?

Glad you showed up Colin - this lot is a bit 'pasaway' but they are OK really! :D

welcome to the PPD Colin!

Good to have someone who's very familiar with the MoalBoal area on the boards! I wanna see Kawasan (sp?) Falls! It looks awesome in the pics!

Back
Top Bottom