Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a note:A lot of things can make a CPU too hot, even using too much thermal compound (need smallest amount possible)
Do some research on the Zalman & AS-5 before you dismiss them, as I said, I did a lot of research for the best products out there ... see the tests/reviews

OK , I promise, last word from me on this subject , if any more info needed, just ask at CMG

DB

I didn't spend $40 on a fan without doing research either, the fan sounded good from the reviews. Whether I have a subperforming version or if there's some hardware goofyness, my comments were meant to show that people can have different experiences.

to sum it up. it's about matching ratings ;

voltage
ampere
impedance

the three above stated qualities translate to power requirement and utilization.

plan your power needs then get specs that meet your future power requirements and your system would work on the optimum.

an engineering tip : for maximum power transfer , match impedance. a mismatch causes components to over heat, as a lack/over of power would need to be directed somewhere and that is always generated as heat.

energy(electrical power) can not be created nor destroyed just converted (to heat) if not utilized properly (input output matched)

Yes welcome Stormrider to the PPD! Good that they have your name on file in case you forget it! :wink:

Also welcome back Rachelle to scubaboard after a long hiatus! Where do you normally dive out of in Anilao?

And welcome Kim! My friends taught english in Japan for a year. One was assigned in the city and spent all his money on the night life. The other was sent up north to a rural village and had no night life but came back being able to treat all of us at the pub. :)

And welcome El Orans! What's an SAP consultant?

chip104:
And welcome Kim! My friends taught english in Japan for a year. One was assigned in the city and spent all his money on the night life. The other was sent up north to a rural village and had no night life but came back being able to treat all of us at the pub. :)
That sounds like the JET program which uni graduates can do for up to 3 years now. I work directly for the local education department and am responsible for all the elementary english teaching in one small town, including the syllabus etc. My wife spends all the money except what I can steal off her to go diving with! :D

Kim:
That sounds like the JET program which uni graduates can do for up to 3 years now. I work directly for the local education department and am responsible for all the elementary english teaching in one small town, including the syllabus etc. My wife spends all the money except what I can steal off her to go diving with! :D

where do you go diving in japan kim? have not really heard or read of any Japan dive sites

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom