Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know some people who have small islands so it is possible. Just don't tell 7,107 of your friends or else they'll all be taken! :)

chip104:
hey that's cool dennis. Another fellow Canadian in SEAsia! Let us know when you plan to visit. Do you know where around here yet?

btw, I only know one Kelowna and that's just outside Vancouver, is that the one in your avatar? I have a friend from there.

edit: nevermind, I saw you're still deciding. I'd reco Tubbataha or Bohol for the marine life and Coron for the wrecks.

Hi Chip. I live in Mexico about 10 months a year but in Canada I'm from the prairies. Some friends and I own the CHL hockey team in Kelowna. I"m not sure where in PI yet, I'll get more information from you guys but it won't be for a couple of months. When is the best time to go? I'll check on the places you mentioned.
Thanks, Dennis

Why thank you for the welcome chip104 and Yomar, You guys have the place to be, sure wish I was there.
And thanks for complimenting our site, A great bunch (kinda like MOF/NMOF) lol
We have even more impressive stuff too, pick just about any of the projects in "Modders Work Log" or my favorite ... http://www.casemodgod.com/ftopict-1247.html well, OK , It's mine :D

DB

Mike Veitch:
Tsk tsk tsk Mr Chip!!!!
hey man, no malicious content in my gallery. It's all wholesome material. :)

@ Dennis: that's cool you own it, my friend is a big fan of the team! I thought maybe there was another Kelowna. I've been told the best time to travel to Tubbataha is March - June, Coron from Oct-March, and Bohol I'm not too sure. But to be honest, I've been told so many different times from different divers that I've summed it up that anytime is a good time to dive here! :)

D_B:
Why thank you for the welcome chip104 and Yomar, You guys have the place to be, sure wish I was there.
We have even more impressive stuff too, pick just about any of the projects in "Modders Work Log" or my favorite ... http://www.casemodgod.com/ftopict-1247.html well, OK , It's mine :D

DB
Jeeze DB, I got an intense workout just looking at your casing! :) That's awesome! Is it quiet or does it buzz a lot?

D_B:

DB

awesome case mod D_B nice & clean! how's the operating temp?

chip104:
Jeeze DB, I got an intense workout just looking at your casing! :) That's awesome! Is it quiet or does it buzz a lot?

I have to agree. Nice casing, DB! I like what you did with the top window. Nice work on the cables, too.. very neat! :wink:

I'm surprised you didn't buy the LIAN-LI casing which has fishes swimming around. That would be a great casing for divers hehe. :)

When I was still addicted to modding I came up with these simple mods :wink:

Back
Top Bottom