Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
cool! any definite plans yet?

Not yet but I think I'll book Mike's photo course in Bali and then spend a couple weeks in the PI and maybe one more stop. I'll need more info on where you guys think the best place there is.

Hi all, my name is David, I hope to open up a dive shop near Cebu some day.
Where my wife's family is from. We also have several friends that are buying or already have properties in the PI's.

dlndavid:
Hi all, my name is David, I hope to open up a dive shop near Cebu some day.
Cool. Where in Cebu? Mactan, Moalboal or Malapascua?

My friends just bought their second PI house on Mactan, so hopefully there.

Welcome to scubaboard sneaky! Guam must be an awesome place to dive. What are you doing all the way over there?

Diver Dennis:
Thanks jonix. I had mentioned to Iris that I'll be coming to the PI to dive sometime this year.
hey that's cool dennis. Another fellow Canadian in SEAsia! Let us know when you plan to visit. Do you know where around here yet?

btw, I only know one Kelowna and that's just outside Vancouver, is that the one in your avatar? I have a friend from there.

edit: nevermind, I saw you're still deciding. I'd reco Tubbataha or Bohol for the marine life and Coron for the wrecks.

dlndavid:
My friends just bought their second PI house on Mactan, so hopefully there.
my goodness, I can't wait to begin working a real job so I can invest back here. I hope all the good real estate isn't taken by that time! Better hurry up david... :)

Can you buy a whole island in the PI's ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom