Le chef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Augustus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
for all fans of le chef they recently moved. Now located next door to the museum. Nice location with 6 tables just off the street giving great view is Melgar. For those wanting ac there is another dinning room behind the open dinning area. Same staff same great food

Wouldn't it be nice if you actually gave the address, perhaps with a screen shot from google maps.

Next door to the museum. Museum is closed but most folks know where it is. On the Melgar going north from the main pier. Nearly in front of the wrecked sail boat

Wouldn't it be nice if you actually gave the address, perhaps with a screen shot from google maps.
Addressess? MAPS??? Addresses are for wimps! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' ADDRESSES! Just barge up and down the malecon asking, no, demanding the touts tell you where to find, "this restaurant that I read about on Scubaboard". :gas: :rofl3:

Next door to the museum. Museum is closed but most folks know where it is. On the Melgar going north from the main pier. Nearly in front of the wrecked sail boat
I'd bet you $100 that if we polled arriving passengers on any plane, most could not find the museum on a map, I couldn't even tho I have been to Coz maybe 15-20 times, but I guess we'll just have to disagree.

Google maps is often wrong as it's based on user input, but is this correct, 300 meters northeast of the ferry dock on the front street?
Museum of Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 321, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico

000.jpg

But, I am sorry if I seemed rude, Augustus. I'm a cranky old coot, and it just came out that way. Maybe you are posting from your phone and don't even know how to post maps. If you are there now, have fun. :)

I'd bet you $100 that if we polled arriving passengers on any plane, most could not find the museum on a map, I couldn't even tho I have been to Coz maybe 15-20 times, but I guess we'll just have to disagree.

Google maps is often wrong as it's based on user input, but is this correct, 300 meters northeast of the ferry dock on the front street?
Museum of Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 321, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico

View attachment 531194
The museum is on the corner of Calle 6th and Melgar. Three blocks north of the pier. I often walk by it on my way home from Ohanas. Correction, stumble by it.

The museum is on the corner of Calle 6th and Melgar. Three blocks north of the pier. I often walk by it on my way home from Ohanas. Correction, stumble by it.

You have no idea how much I wish I could be sitting at O'Hana's with you sipping Peanut Butter Tequila!

for all fans of le chef they recently moved. Now located next door to the museum. Nice location with 6 tables just off the street giving great view is Melgar. For those wanting ac there is another dinning room behind the open dinning area. Same staff same great food
Thanks! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lobster sammich and a Bohemia Obscura....

Please have one for me, then walk to Lobster Shack, have a Lobster Roll and join the debate!!!

Safe travels and thanks again for the heads up.
Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom