Lane Cove.... Beware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

warpig:
police reports are for people that get mad; dive knives are for people that get even.

if they like to play games, maybe they'll like the "where's my traps?" game.

the best part? they have to pay a diver to get their traps back.

2 wrongs dont make a right; but it sure as hell makes you feel better.

(ps: dont cut completely through the rope... you dont wanna surface with 34 buoys washed up on shore :cool: leave enough thread intact to keep the buoy attached to the line. they'll break when they're pulled to the surface!)

This is funny but I know you are kidding. How do you know who owns those traps? I highly advise against this type of thing. You want to kick a butt live and in person I will have your back. You want to be a chicken #*$@ and you get what you deserve. Just walk away and call the police. This is not targeted at WAR it is for anyone think this is serious.

LobstaMan:
Someone should organize a large group of divers(safety in numbers!) to go there on a Friday afternoon(seems like the best time to nab liquored-up Lanesville folk) and have a non-diver or, a diver willing to forego getting wet, sit in the shadows with a video camera ready for action. Catch them in the act of vandalizing the vehicles. Then there would be no question who the culprits are and Gloucester's finest would be forced to take some police action if confronted with a video tape. If they didn't, just get the officers names and take the tape to the Chief.

Good idea, but who's willing to sacrifice their vehicle(s)? Actually, I might be willing; mine's kinda beat up (kidding, but you get my point)

Any possibility of adding valve stems to your save a dive kit and using the tank air to fill up the tires. Can valve stems be replased from outside the tire?

Why don't you put scuba stickers on some of their cars :D

Yeah this type of thing is so annoying.....do some special ops to get them on tape, shut off the camera, then "open up a can of Rodney Harrison" on their as*es. Ha ha ha! Trouble with this is it escalates to the level of most insane. The most insane is likely to be the idiot that started it in the first place.....so you're back to where you started.

Get them on tape actually committing the crime. Be prepared for confrontational contingency.

--Matt

ScubaSarus:
Any possibility of adding valve stems to your save a dive kit and using the tank air to fill up the tires. Can valve stems be replased from outside the tire?

Unfortunately you have to unmount the tire from the wheel. Stem is replaced from the inside of the wheel.
-Ben

ps - Someone PLEASE get these criminals on tape. Do not let them be rewarded for their crimes by denying the public access to a public resource.

awap:
Why don't you put scuba stickers on some of their cars :D

"Painting Contractor" rental van: $89.85 /day
Benjamin Moore House Paint: $348.91 /10 gallons
"Painting Contractor" work t-shirts: $109 /dozen

Catching a jerks expression on tape after returning home from work to find his house painted like a dive flag: priceless

sit down chaplain... ITS A JOKE! :angel_smi

warpig:
"Painting Contractor" rental van: $89.85 /day
Benjamin Moore House Paint: $348.91 /10 gallons
"Painting Contractor" work t-shirts: $109 /dozen

Catching a jerks expression on tape after returning home from work to find his house painted like a dive flag: priceless

sit down chaplain... ITS A JOKE! :angel_smi

Especially funny because the guy that wanted to fight lives in the RED house on the left just before the parking lot.... Most of the work is done for us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom