Lane Cove.... Beware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

warpig:
"Painting Contractor" rental van: $89.85 /day
Benjamin Moore House Paint: $348.91 /10 gallons
"Painting Contractor" work t-shirts: $109 /dozen

Catching a jerks expression on tape after returning home from work to find his house painted like a dive flag: priceless

sit down chaplain... ITS A JOKE! :angel_smi

Well, this post IS funny, the other really wasn't. :nope:

I'll chip in a few bucks for paint.
I'll chip in for a box of roofing nails if it gets dropped in the driveway of the red house too......see....I'm not all peace and tranquility....if I know who it is.....lol....

John C.

Lets get the guys address and send him junk mail. Load of subscritions to scuba diving magazines he'll be forced to cancel.

crlavoie:
Especially funny because the guy that wanted to fight lives in the RED house on the left just before the parking lot.... Most of the work is done for us!

hahaha dont temp me! :no

Call "Help me Hank" or any of the other local news "expose" people.

folks, I am wiling to video tape and sit out a few night dives if anyone wants....you provide the camera and I'll do it...anyone up for it drop me a pm...

hahahah i like this one that would be funny :)
:D

ScubaSarus:
Lets get the guys address and send him junk mail. Load of subscritions to scuba diving magazines he'll be forced to cancel.

Anyone one have an old beat up car they want to get rid of. We'll attach it with dive stickers and park it at Lanes Cove and use as a vice for videotaping. After its disabled by these fruitcakes and our video is acqired we'll remove the plates and abandon it and let the authorities take it away.

ScubaSarus:
Is it lobstering that is the main issue or just pure RedNecks causing trouble ?

Red necks, I thought red necks only lived in the deep south, not up here in the cold northern new england area.

How's about paint balls. Instead of really hurting these people, becuase you really can't hurt someone without anything attatched to their heads. A little paint ball action their way may help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom