Lake Rawlings this Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me and BabyDuck are going to be going up there Sat.
I'm not really going for the PADI event. Just going to get wet and do a few drills and so on. Are you riding with her (seems like she mentioned this to me)?

I'd be there if it not for the four day commute from Southern California.

Jason, I take it you passed Intro?

Mark Vlahos

Baby Duck,

Marci, will we be seeing you in caves? I have noticed a bit of a leaning toward this in a few of your posts. Gonna' have to get rid of the "Stroke" mask strap.

Mark Vlahos

Mark Vlahos:
Jason, I take it you passed Intro?

Mark Vlahos

Oh yeah! Had a blast. Heading down in a few weeks to spend a weekend at Peacock/Orange Grove.
When are you coming back to the east coast?

Jason

Jason B:
Oh yeah! Had a blast. Heading down in a few weeks to spend a weekend at Peacock/Orange Grove.
When are you coming back to the east coast?

Jason

Unfortunately I may be out here for a while, but i'm itchin' to get in a cave.

I really like Peacock, when you go full cave you will be able to do some nice long dives there since it is so shallow compared to Ginnie. Even on sixths you can get some nice dives in. Have you done a syphon yet?

Mark Vlahos

Peacock Springs State Park is now my favorite dive site :)
Have not done a syphon yet.
Soon as you get back this way, we'll head down to cave country. Done any diving out in Ca yet?

Jason B:
Peacock Springs State Park is now my favorite dive site :)
Have not done a syphon yet.
Soon as you get back this way, we'll head down to cave country. Done any diving out in Ca yet?

Not yet, the appendicitis got in the way. Hopefully I will be in the water next week or so.

Take care, and sorry fot the thread hijack.

Now, back to your normal thread.

Mark Vlahos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom