Lake Rawlings this Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes lets blame Marci......speaking for DAN evnets are we doing DAN Diver Days as a group at Bluestone in October. Perhaps we could fudge a bit and use that as the anniversery dive

I might be there with Down Under- they're having their monthly BBQ there on Saturday, though I don't know the details yet. I'd love to put some faces to the names on this list.

Cameron

it IS a padi event!! really really really!! five or so from the bottom.
http://padi.com/english/common/sear...=ALL&Country=ALL&State=ALL&GetPIES=Get+Events

hi mark, glad you're getting better from your appy. no, i'm not looking to go cave anytime soon. i may drink the koolaid, but they'll pry the slap strap from my cold dead head. yes, jason, i'm driving with barry. can't wait to tell you all about how great a time i had in morehead last weekend!

BabyDuck:
it IS a padi event!! really really really!! five or so from the bottom.
http://padi.com/english/common/sear...=ALL&Country=ALL&State=ALL&GetPIES=Get+Events

hi mark, glad you're getting better from your appy. no, i'm not looking to go cave anytime soon. i may drink the koolaid, but they'll pry the slap strap from my cold dead head. yes, jason, i'm driving with barry. can't wait to tell you all about how great a time i had in morehead last weekend!

Who is Barry inquiring minds want to know?

Can I have dibbs on the strap if they every pull it from you head?

duckdiver. well, if they kill me for it, do you think they'd just give it to you? :wink: actually, linda, you need the dolphin slapstrap with 'linda' embroidered on it. it would be striking. how was myrtle?

BabyDuck:
duckdiver. well, if they kill me for it, do you think they'd just give it to you? :wink: actually, linda, you need the dolphin slapstrap with 'linda' embroidered on it. it would be striking. how was myrtle?

Marci, you are right they would not simply hand it over to me....anyone want to get me that dolphin strap?

Myrtle was great! Cape Fear divers was anchored at the other end of the wreck. Nice boat.....

Barry, we need to talk about carpooling to stuff I am right down the road from you sort of. I use to live in Apex, but am now in Fuquay, but either way it's right of HWY 55 and on the way to the water.

Linda, Jason et. al: We kinda need to decide on the "anniversary" weekend - October 8/9 which is the actual w/e or the DAN treasure hunt at Blue Stone on the 16th? I actually didn't make the 1st get-together - so I really don't have a vote - I think those that did make the 1st dive should decide....IMHO....

NCDiver2004:
Linda, Jason et. al: We kinda need to decide on the "anniversary" weekend - October 8/9 which is the actual w/e or the DAN treasure hunt at Blue Stone on the 16th? I actually didn't make the 1st get-together - so I really don't have a vote - I think those that did make the 1st dive should decide....IMHO....

First let me say I do agree with Charlie. With that said using the Treasure hunt as an alternative was just a suggestion since it is fairly close in time. Bluestone is a treck for me, and I would be more inclined to go if it were combined with the Treasure Hunt which will add dimension. I would probably not go to both, just way too far a drive. However like Charlie said since I was not part of the first dive either I really don't have a vote.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom