Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have Friday, 7/18 off and would like to dive. Is anyone available for a couple of morning dives...around 7am?

I may be up for it, I'll check my schedule. I know I am off work that day. I couldn't get to the lake that early though. I get off work at 8am so it would be a half hour to an hour after that at the earliest.

Jeff

That would be fine...I just want to make sure we don't get cooked by the sun...let me know if you can make it...

Dave

i will be at the lake tomarow at 8am with my dad scubahalliced doing my rescu check out. after that i want to spend two tanks any one going to be there?

i will be at the lake tomarow at 8am with my dad scubahalliced doing my rescu check out. after that i want to spend two tanks any one going to be there?

After a Rescue check out, you should be too spent and mentally drained to dive!

GOOD LUCK on your check out and have fun!

:rofl3: Ohhhhhhhh.....man.....I hear ya!!!!! :rofl3:

Well i never considered my self a super athlete......but if thats what you say qualify me for one then thanks. after the class three of us stayed and dove at desert tortes. it was great. saw come channel cats, white crappy, bass, and crawdads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom