Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be there Saturday and Sunday around Beismeyer Point at 8am until who knows? We've got a few students joining us as well as a few others -Ryan (for sure), Dan (probably) and I'm going to go out on a limb and say Rob will be there too!

Hey Steve,
I'll be at the lake but not sure if I'll be diving.
My Atom is at Oceanic for a swap to Atom 2.0 and my wife will be using my VT3 for her OW checkout dives with Mindy. I may see about a rental for the weekend and then would need a buddy for Saturday. Other than the lack of the computer I have a new kit to test dive. Nancy used mine in the pool and after trying on new gear decided she liked enough to keep it. We'll be west of the boat ramp 8 am. Saturday

We'll be there Saturday and Sunday around Beismeyer Point at 8am until who knows? We've got a few students joining us as well as a few others -Ryan (for sure), Dan (probably) and I'm going to go out on a limb and say Rob will be there too!

Might see all y'all there on Saturday.

Steve.

Steve:

I'm good for either Saturday or Sunday morning. If interested, let me know.

Regards, Bill

Do you want to try a little west of Beismeyer Point at about 7:00am? It sounds like there will be a group over there.

Steve.

I'll see you tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m.

Great. I'll neet you west of Beismeyer Point. No need to wait around at the enterance sincewe both know where we're going. I'll see if Janet wants to come.

Steve.

Hey Guys,
I was able to rent a computer today so I'd like to get in a dive or 2 Saturday and/or Sunday While Nancy is doing her checkouts with Mindy.
That is if someone wants to adopt me as a buddy!
Anyone available?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom