Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just heard on the news that a diver at Lake Pleasant was being taken to a recompression chamber. Does anybody know what happened? They reported this about 5:40.

Last edited:
I saw that also....Hope he will be ok!!!!

My wife read that they went to a depth of 150' and came up to quick.
One of the 2 divers a 22yo was unconsious when he came up.

Sorry I kind of hijacked the thread when I saw the news report. Rudebob started a thread about the bent diver accident.

Soooo. I think that PhxSki and I are going back to Beismeyer Point this weekend (Saturday). Josh and others have mentiond diving Saturday too. Who all is going and do we want to dive Beismeyer point again or go someplace else? I think 7:00am is the time to meet this time of year.

Steve.

Lots of fish (1 catfish several bass); very few boats.
Water Temp: 73 degrees.
Air Temp: Around 100
Winds about 5 mph (a little chop from the wind, but not bad)
Visibility ranged from 5' to 10' depending on depth.

Count me in for Beismeyer Point. Even though 7 am is pretty early I think I can do it. Same spot as last time?

Count me in for Beismeyer Point. Even though 7 am is pretty early I think I can do it. Same spot as last time?

Same spot. If we get there at 7:00 we should get a good spot. Jason may also be joining us (Kris and Mindy's DMT)

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom