Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Hi
I am looking to do some diving this Sun 9/14 and need a dive buddy if anyone going doesn't mind a newbee :dork2: tagging along. (Just got OW last weekend!)
Or maybe next weekend 9/21...

Hey Cameron and Calles. I'm planning to go on Saturday. Looking for dive buddies. Vista Point, Beismeyer Point, DT? I'm open to suggestions. I like to get to the lake between 7:00 and 8:00 in the morning so I can get a few dives in before the boaters and jet skiers get stupid. Although last weekend it wasn't very busy.

Steve.

Hey, as a boater/wakeboarder AND a diver, I take that personal. . . . actually no I don't. There are alot of stupid boaters and certianly stupid jet skiers. I am just one that also dives and knows a little more about taking precautions around the dive sites than they all do.

By the way I will be out there on the lake this saturday too around 7:30am. I may not be able to dive though. I'm taking my sister and her husband on the boat. I sure would like to bring my gear along though just in case. If you'll post something on here about a specific spot and a specific time, then I might boat on over there (carefully :wink: )and stop by if I bring my gear.

I am planning Vista Point on Saturday 7AM, Sunday 7AM ....

Hey Josh, why dont you just pick me up at the Marina at say 7, and we can go anywhere. Bwah ha ha.

I figure Vista Point will be the best bet at 7am. I dont think the station wagon will make it through the dirt, so Ill have to do a car swap at the marina, and load the Expedition beforehand.

How many tanks do you guys usually bring out? 1 or 2?

Hey Josh, why dont you just pick me up at the Marina at say 7, and we can go anywhere. Bwah ha ha.

How many tanks do you guys usually bring out? 1 or 2?

Well I have a tank of my own and if I do any multiple dives then I rent another tank at Saguaro Diving & Sports in Mesa off Stapley and US60. In fact I have to refill my tank there from the last dive I did at Lake Pleasant 3 weeks ago.

I might just stop by over there at Vista Point. I wouldn't be by until about 8 or so if I can make it at all. Maybe in time for a 2nd dive if anyone is going to be there.

I usually bring 4 tanks. Are you planning on being at the actual Vista Point or just in the area?

I wish I could join y'all. After 3 days of diving, getting my Rescue Cert and today getting by Search & Recovery Cert, I need to take some family time this weekend. Sounds like you'll have a blast. Have fun and dive safely. I hope to dive with ya next time. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom