Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all you SCUBA lovers! Im new to this amazing hobby and look forward to diving with everyone. My names' Cameron and im the son in law to SCUBAholiced. Cant wait to get in th water and get DEEP! Hope to hear from you all and to hear about your ideas from my questions.

Welcome to the sport Cameron. I look forward to diving with you in the future :D

Welcome Cameron....looking forward to meeting you and getting some dives in.... You chose a great sport to get involved in!!!

Anyone planning on being at LP this weekend? As I dont have gear, I may get some rental and come up if anyone is planning on going too.

Man...I wish I was free to dive this weekend...but will be working!!! OUCH!!!!

Couple of us will out there Sunday early at Vista Point.

Hey Cameron and Calles. I'm planning to go on Saturday. Looking for dive buddies. Vista Point, Beismeyer Point, DT? I'm open to suggestions. I like to get to the lake between 7:00 and 8:00 in the morning so I can get a few dives in before the boaters and jet skiers get stupid. Although last weekend it wasn't very busy.

Steve.

We usually try to be out there between 7-7:30, before all of the boaters sober up and head back out.

I am planning on attending.

Good, let me call around for best deal on rental gear. Think it'll be El Mar, but Im gonna try Tres Aquas cuz theyre so close to home. Ill possibly go both days than.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom