Lake Pleasant conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giladshay:
Suddenly I've figured out I'll be able to be in Lake Pleasant on Sunday 18th from 11AM. Any chance to meet someone there ? (I'd be glad to have a buddy).
Granny and others are going to be at Desert Tortoise Rd. @ 10am tomorrow. You may want to give him a call. I'll PM the phone #.

-Garrett

This was my first weekend in the water since I moved here. I went to Lake Pleasant and had a pretty good time. Not a bad place to go, mostly because it is so close!

aznewbee:
This was my first weekend in the water since I moved here. I went to Lake Pleasant and had a pretty good time. Not a bad place to go, mostly because it is so close!

Welcome to the Board and the Southwest Sand Sharks forum, aznewbee! Glad to have a new member here. Let us know if you have any questions or ever need a dive buddy at the lake. Hope to meet you at the lake sometime.

Hey, I know this is supposed to be a lake pleasant thred, but if I put it under lake Havasu no one will see it.
My buddy Howard and I are planning a trip to Lake Havasu on April 14th -15thto hunt up some spring break lost treasure. We could use some dive company as well as a boat. So, if you want to go with us or know where we can rent a boat (cheap) that would be great.
Thanks,
Eric
www.azpainsolutions.com

revrikki:
Hey, I know this is supposed to be a lake pleasant thred, but if I put it under lake Havasu no one will see it.
My buddy Howard and I are planning a trip to Lake Havasu on April 14th -15thto hunt up some spring break lost treasure. We could use some dive company as well as a boat. So, if you want to go with us or know where we can rent a boat (cheap) that would be great.
Thanks,
Eric
www.azpainsolutions.com

I don't know of any particular places to rent boats, but I know know there are a bunch there. You might want to contact Joel at TDL 928-855-9400.

Was at the lake today (3/21). Dove off the west end past the 10-lane boat ramp. Viz was 30 - 40 feet (best I've ever seen in the lake) and water temp was about 60. Thermocline @ 40 feet where it got chilly but not cold (I was in a 7 mil with a 5 mil core /hood and I tend to be cold no matter what). LOADS of fish - apparently there is some big fishing tourney there this weekend - divers beware, there is a larger than normal boat load expected.

Nice! Thanks for the report Koren. I'm glad to see the water is warming up!

Back
Top Bottom