Lake Pleasant conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be finishing up my AOW this Sunday by "The Marina" and wanted to see what time people would be @ scorpion bay I would love to dive there for the first time. since all of my dives have been by the marina.

We'll be at the bay from 9 until around 2 or 3. Not sure if you'll be done by then (our AOW day 2 usually finishes around 5 or 6), but come on over if you are.

Dive-aholic:
We'll be at the bay from 9 until around 2 or 3. Not sure if you'll be done by then (our AOW day 2 usually finishes around 5 or 6), but come on over if you are.

Last weekend we were done by 10:30 we started @ 8 did 3 dives this weekend will only be 2 dives DPV and peak performance I wanted to get alot of practice on the boyancy.:wink: I will head on over when I am done would love to meet up with some people that I can dive with.

shark.byte.usa:
:11: 3 dives in 2 1/2 hours, did ya even switch tanks :wink: Dude seriously I have a hard enough time getting 1 dive in (setup, breakdown & bsing included), in 2 1/2 hours :D

Nope did not switch tanks stayed in the water the whole time breifings on the surface. We did our Deep dive to 80' then waited on surface for instructor to set up navigaton course did that and search and recovery. Not really happy with the instuction I'm getting thinking I am going to hit up dive-oholic for the remainder of what I would like to do as far as my goals in diving.:D I have taken OW, EAN, and my AOW since Febuary.

Any body loose a buddy last Sunday he came over just as we were finishing up and got in the water and asked if it was scorpion bay we said no and gave him directions he was drivinf a mustang? Hope he found what he was looking for.:D

Thus the reason for wanting to find a new instructor. I am happy with what I’ve gotten so far you know the saying you pay for what you get. :shakehead

I think that I am going to go down to Pleasant Sunday and try out the lake. The problem is I don't know where to dive nor do I have anyone to dive with. If you are going to be at Pleasant Sunday and don't mind having someone tag along for a couple dives let send me a PM. I would love to meet some new divers here and learn where to go in the lakes. Thanks.

shark.byte.usa:
Ya but who's going to enforce it?:shakehead ?

Somethin' strange, in ya neighborhood... who ya gonna call--GHOSTBUSTERS!

Doo-ba-DOO-ba-DOO-DOO... doo-ba-DOO-ba-DOO-DOO

Sorry, nothing of real substance to contribute, just felt like singing. :blinking:

ETA--Oh yeah? Hollywood, if my reg. set arrives tomorrow, I just may be diving Sunday. I'll be your buddy. Not normally so eccentric, just excited.

I might need a dive buddy. I'll be there around 9:30 / 10:00 am come on out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom