Lake Pleasant conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darin:
We even learned that a safety sausage will NOT burst when shot from 50'. They do, however, get really hard...
There's a joke in there somewhere, I'm gonna let it go :wink:

divelizard:
Is anybody going out this weekend? Sat. preferable.
Sunday afternoon perhaps, I can't drag the kidz to the lake until the H20 warms up, they get bored.

-Garrett

AZTEK DIVER:
Yep, but our water will have salt in it.

Friggin bite me.:D

Im planning to be at the lake on Tuesday 3rd, probably later on the day for a night dive, but not sure yet, if anybody wants to tag along, let me know
Keep Diving!!!!
Andres

I hate YouTube's compression, too.

Where did you go? Lots of fish in that area. Or was it the same few fish over and over again.... :D

Dive-aholic:
Where did you go? Lots of fish in that area. Or was it the same few fish over and over again.... :D

map6.jpg

Garrett, which part of the picture will the marina be going in? It kind of seems that if we could get over to one of those little islands, we could set up a diving station and go off there. Yeah, I know, I need to look at depth charts first before assuming.

namabiru:
Garrett, which part of the picture will the marina be going in? It kind of seems that if we could get over to one of those little islands, we could set up a diving station and go off there. Yeah, I know, I need to look at depth charts first before assuming.
The new marina is not going in there (Desert Tortoise/Two Cow), it is going in over in Scorpion Bay. Here

new-marina.jpg

Photo & Composite Courtesy Art Malone (azcaddman)

-Garrett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom