Lake Pleasant conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackson Blue to start. We'll also be over at Peacock I & III and Lower Orange Grove. Probably Little River and Hole in the Wall, as well. :D

We're leaving for N. Florida in less than a month! Planning on 1-2 dives a day in the caves and all will require 100% @ 20!

Wow...sounds great....

On another note....anyone up for a dive on the 26th the day after Christmas??? Jeremy is coming to town and I thought maybe we could get a few of us to meet early in the morning up at scorpion bay for a dive....If you can let me know....we can plan a morning of diving!!!

Lowell might be up for the dive. I think he'll be back from his cruise this weekend.

Lowell... if this works for you let me know...so far there is two of us going up on the 26th...may be upto six on the 29th.... pm me and I will give you my cell number!!!

Will do... you are probably right on that!!! :)

Dive-aholic:
Jackson Blue to start. We'll also be over at Peacock I & III and Lower Orange Grove. Probably Little River and Hole in the Wall, as well. :D

We're leaving for N. Florida in less than a month! Planning on 1-2 dives a day in the caves and all will require 100% @ 20!

Wow, that sounds great! I need a trip somewhere real bad. Have fun and bring back pictures and storys.

If you’re back by the 27th of Jan, a few of us are tentatively planning a dive at the lake then.

Enjoy,

CB

We'll definitely bring back photos and some great stories.

We won't be back until early February!

Had two good dives this morning at scorpion bay...good enterance...and exit points...nice...1st time diving there....got to take Jeremy with me...we had a great time....vis...10-15 ft... 56 degreas.... got down to 53 ft...and still had ok vis... 10 ft....

Going again Friday....three or more going...if you all want to join us....we will get there about 8:00 -8:30 am....

Reef Man:
Had two good dives this morning at scorpion bay...good enterance...and exit points...nice...1st time diving there....got to take Jeremy with me...we had a great time....vis...10-15 ft... 56 degreas.... got down to 53 ft...and still had ok vis... 10 ft....

Going again Friday....three or more going...if you all want to join us....we will get there about 8:00 -8:30 am....
Did you see anything? I have seen very few fish in the last month, they must go somewhere cuz it's cold.

Back
Top Bottom