Lake Pleasant conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man that is cold and the vis doesn't sound all that great.... A group of us are going up the week of Christmas...probably the 28th or 29th.... Hope there is better vis by then....

Hey Garrett,

Nice to finally meet you face to face. Visibility at Dirty Shirt was about ten feet. Maybe a little more off the road.

Percocet and anti-flammatory is settling in nicely. foot is only the size of a watermelon know. Between Jen's elbow and my foot, it seemed more like an orthopaedic's waiting room than a dive site.

jcf

scubajcf:
Hey Garrett,

Nice to finally meet you face to face. Visibility at Dirty Shirt was about ten feet. Maybe a little more off the road.

Percocet and anti-flammatory is settling in nicely. foot is only the size of a watermelon know. Between Jen's elbow and my foot, it seemed more like an orthopaedic's waiting room than a dive site.

jcf
Nice to finally meet you too; it's always good to put a face with the name. Take care of that ankle.

-Garrett

scubajcf:
Hey Garrett,

jcf

John, off the road visibility opend up to about 15'. A big part of that was no rock face to block the sun!

Hope your ailments are doing better. With the drizzle of rain that came in over the weekend, I've had some orthopaedic ailments flair up myself! I'm looking forward to some 100% at 20' next month. That always seems to make the pain go away for the rest of the day!

BTW, did you get your gear back...or should I plan a dive at Dirty Shirt this week? :wink:

Dive-aholic:
John, off the road visibility opend up to about 15'. A big part of that was no rock face to block the sun!

Hope your ailments are doing better. With the drizzle of rain that came in over the weekend, I've had some orthopaedic ailments flair up myself! I'm looking forward to some 100% at 20' next month. That always seems to make the pain go away for the rest of the day!

BTW, did you get your gear back...or should I plan a dive at Dirty Shirt this week? :wink:

My kingdom for a good tender :wink:
Successful search and recovery ...

jcf

Glad to hear it. You were looking a little concerned... :D

Thanks Nama,
We're all good.

Wasn't too worried ...

jcf

Dive-aholic:
I'm looking forward to some 100% at 20' next month. That always seems to make the pain go away for the rest of the day!

Rob,

Where you going to do your 100% @ 20? I'm looking for a dive.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom