Labor Day weekend at Twin Lakes???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Y'all southern swampers always make me so jealous! Sounds like fun... wish I could make it down. Anyhows, y'all have a good time!

I'll bring a watermelon. What's Labor Day Weekend without a good ol' melon? Maybe Beast can get all suited up with his hood and all and take it down to the bottom of the lake to cool off!

I'll also work on Mrs. H to make some potato(e) salad.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.....some Benadryl spray.

See ya there!

Don't forget the weight belt for the watermelon.

Cuda....we don't need no steenkin' fancy weight belt! Old chain and come-a-longs from Beasts truck work just as well!

aaw.sized.jpg

Mike said he was going to spray for ants again when I showed him the fire ants under the gear bench.

Hoover, you bringing something to put on the grill? Sure am wishing now Beast had made a pit for Swampers Point!

'Tasha...brownies and Shipleys would be great! I'm bringing some cheesy corn salad

The Swampers gonna have a Grill & Chill.....cool....I can't promise nuttin, but We gonna try and make it Sunday....watta we need ta bring?

Hey Homey! I wondered if you'd show up.

At this point, just bring whatever you need and we'll all share the grill.

Hope to see ya'll!

Cool on the chain, etc. We gonna play hide the watermelon??

Cudabait once bubbled...
Cool on the chain, etc. We gonna play hide the watermelon??

Beast usually suits up in lots of rubber and takes the watermelon below the last thermocline into 50º water for chilling. Ya'll can hide it if you want but I doubt you'll have many searching for it in those temps!

WOW!!! Yo quiero un pedazo de melon bien frio. Everybody's gonna want some of that good cold watermelon. Hope the weather cooperates.

Saturday ..lunch time.. weather is perfect here today.
Let's cross our fingers it will last another 24 hours+.

Back
Top Bottom