Kudos for Diver's Cove (great service)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you all and your drysuits....:cold:

So when are you coming back?

Today we did the goat path wall. You remember the site where due to a slight oversight you ended up having to do the surface swim twice.... :D

Come to think of it, that was also the same day we got to watch Chris get fired out of the "crevice" like a cannonball by the surge. That was a very interesting day of diving.

damn Chris, I was going to try to remember to have you show me the regurgitating crevice today but forgot. Will have to be sure to check it out another day. From all I've heard I HAVE to see the spot that Pimley got launched from. ......so I realized that sun block would have been a good idea today. Between the less than broken in neck seal and uv exposure my head looks a bit cooked. Amen for aloe!

damn Chris, I was going to try to remember to have you show me the regurgitating crevice today but forgot.

Next time I will have to show that to you. Then again Scubasarus was just talking about coming out here in a couple of weeks so maybe we can get him to reenact the stunt! :D

I think you can. We need a day with good surge and a bungie cord. If not well the dive should be nice anyway. How was the vis today Chris #1. Tanks are in and I have one tank but with the price of gas, Im gonna want at least a 2 dive trip out there with good conditions (* surge is OK). Look forward to my first dive of the year.

I think you can. We need a day with good surge and a bungie cord. If not well the dive should be nice anyway. How was the vis today Chris #1. Tanks are in and I have one tank but with the price of gas, Im gonna want at least a 2 dive trip out there with good conditions (* surge is OK). Look forward to my first dive of the year.

Vis was about 15 ft which is pretty darn good for Wetherill.

what was the water temp at ft. wetherill? i'm in fl diving now, but am anxious to get back in the water up north- home sweet home.

It is still only about 43 at depth.

"at depth" being after about 4 ft down to our max around 55 I think. After an hr I was a popsicle. Still need to layer up my undergarments better. And I agree with 15 ft+ for vis.

Back
Top Bottom